1. Tigerking Digital Security Home Safe
The Tigerking Digital Security safe features an LED screen that allows for a programmable master and user code.
- Offers a key AND code setting if a dual layer of protection is required.
- Includes a dual warning system that activates an alarm if it the safe registers vibrations due to a possible break-in attempt or if the code is entered incorrectly three times.
- Features an interior lock box for additional security or if the safe is being used by more than one person.
- Interior Capacity: 1.5 Cubic Ft.
- Weight: 55 lbs.
2. AdirOffice Home Safe
- Made utilizing steel construction to provide long-lasting strength and use throughout the years, this pry-resistant safe offers physical protection from forced entry.
- Carpeted floor will protect your most precious valuables and fragile belongings from scratches and damage.
- Using the keypad, you can create your own numeric code for easy entry and secure, safe storage.
- Comes with two override keys, making it possible to open the safe and access your valuables even if you forget your passcode or if the keypad batteries run out.
- Digital display has three different symbols, indicating locked, unlocked and low battery for your convenience.
- In addition to the electronic lock, the security safe features two live-door bolts, a pry-resistant steel door and pry-resistant concealed hinges.
- Available in red, black or white and in three different sizes – 0.5, 1.25 or 2.32 cubic feet.
3. AmazonBasics 0.5 CF Security Home Safe
- Compact safe offers a 0.5-cubic-foot capacity.
- Accommodates a wide range of items, including legal documents, passports, jewelry, cash, and more.
- Steel construction with scratch-proof carpeted floor.
- Reprogrammable digital access; 2 override keys.
- Electronic lock with 2 live-door bolts and pry-resistant hinges.
- Removable/adjustable interior shelf.
- Includes mounting hardware for bolting to floor, wall, or shelf.
4. Viking Security VS-50BLX Home Safe
- Offers top of the line locking system – upgraded 500 DPI Optical Fingerprint Reader, Numeric Digital Keypad and LCD display.
- Store up to 32 unique fingerprints and 1 PIN Code into the non-volatile memory.
- Advanced Optical Sensor will only recognize the registered fingerprints, and the PIN Code / Key acts as a backup in case the safe needs to be accessed by someone whose fingerprints have not been programmed into the safe.
- Made of steel, its laser cut, pry-resistant, seamlessly welded with military scratch resistant finish.
- The locking deadbolts are motorized and reinforced by two anti-pry insertion slots for added security.
- All carpeted interior, integrated LED light, key hooks and three fully adjustable shelves for additional convenience.
5. SentrySafe CHW20221 Home Safe
- UL classified fire protection and third party verified water protection.
- Continuous waterproof seal completely insulates the interior of this safe to keep your items intact in the event of a flood.
- Moving your chest is easy with a convenient, built-in carrying handle.
- Independent Underwriters Laboratory (UL) classified to protect your valuables in a fire for a 1/2 hour up to 1550° F (843° C).
- Verified to protect your valuable items from flood damage for a minimum of 72 hours.
6. AmazonBasics 1.52 CF Keypad Home Safe
The AmazonBasics 42SAM safe features 1.52 cubic feet of storage.
- Access is controlled via a simple to use, programmable electronic keypad and handle.
- Features heavy-duty carbon steel construction.
- Consists of an 8-gauge steel door with two live-door bolts.
- Includes pry-resistant concealed hinges with a 14-gauge steel body.
- Features pre-drilled mounting holes to secure it to the floor and wall.
- Includes an emergency back-up key if there is an issue with the keypad.
7. First Alert 2087F Waterproof and Fire-Resistant Home Safe
- Features Ready-Seal Technology, a patented lockdown mechanism that takes the hassle out of bolting down the safe.
- Capacity of 0.94 cubic feet.
- Four live-locking door bolts provide additional security by firmly locking the door in place.
- Combination lock allows you to set your own code for access to the safe.
- Two emergency override keys are included and store inconspicuously on the safe’s exterior, so you can access the safe even if you forget the combination.
- Withstand external temperatures of up to 1700 degrees Fahrenheit for up to one hour while maintaining an internal temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Features a waterproof seal, designed to protect important documents, electronics, and other stored items during a flood.
- Remains waterproof even when bolted down or fully submerged.
- Designed to float, so it is easy to locate during a flood.